Currently, we are looking for new motivated and enthusiastic colleagues to join our team and to support our scientfic activities.
- 1 postdoc (https://jobs.uni-graz.at/en/MB/212/99/6229; starting in October 2020)
- 1 postdoc as part of a European project (https://www.superpixels.org/; starting in September 2020)
- 2 PhD students (https://jobs.uni-graz.at/en/MB/213/99/6227 and https://jobs.uni-graz.at/en/MB/214/99/6225; starting in September/October 2020)
- 1 PhD student as part of a European project (https://www.superpixels.org/; starting in September/October 2020)
- Bachelor and Master projects (starting in January 2021)
On September 1st (2020), I am starting a new group at the University of Graz (KFU) working in the field of Structured Light and Optics of Nano and Quantum Materials. All positions listed above are part of this new group.
If you are interested in joining the new team, please apply following the uGraz links above. For the European project-related positions, please send your application documemts (CV, list of publications, certificates, etc) to Peter Banzer (firstname.lastname@example.org).