The hbar OMEGA Student Chapter is based at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light in Erlangen. The main objectives of the chapter are as follows:
- enhancement of the quality of optics student life through the promotion of student community, student education and industrial contact
- promotion of optical science and engineering among the academic and local communities through outreach and educational activities
- strengthening of communication and interaction between students, faculties and administration
- broadening of students’ insight of post-graduate opportunities by connecting our members with leaders from scientific institutions and companies employing physicist and engineers
- social and scientific networking with other OSA Student Chapters
We organize a variety of events in order to achieve these objective.
If your are interested in our activities we encourage you to become an active member of our chapter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!