For this year's Christmas event, the hBar Omega student chapter is organizing another edition of Secret Santa.
The idea is to exchange gifts between the members of the institute. Every person gets one gift and receives one gift from a colleague. But from whom will be secret and randomly assigned, so you only know to whom you have to give a parcel.
HOW IT WORKS:
- register here with your MPL mail address
- (optional) add a note to your secret Santa like "I am allergic to nuts" or "I really don't like lamas"
- receive the name of the person you are going to get a present for
- the value of the gift should range between 5€ - 10€
- put the present under the Christmas tree, but don't forget a huge name tag
- unpack your awesome and unique gift during the in-person MPL Christmas party (15 Dec)!
- Please sign up for the Secret Santa by Thursday, 1st December.
- Deliver your gift in the foyer of the institute by Monday, 12th December.
- Pick up the gift from Santa Claus and open it live at the MPL Christmas Party on Thursday, 15th December.
In case of open questions feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
the hBarOmega Student Chapter
on behalf of Dr. S. Claus
Stay up-to-date with MPL’s latest research via our Newsletter.
Current issue: Newsletter No 25 - January 2023
Click here to view previous issues.