We are using several model membrane systems:
- Supported Lipid Membranes
- Giant unilamellar Vesicles
- Phase Separated Lipid Membranes
- Topographically Molded Lipid Membranes
- Lipid Monolayers
We are using Light Patterns to generate ...
- Microstructured biomimetic environments
- Microfluidic devices
- Surface micropatterns
We are engineering biological objects with light-switchable properties.
We are using optical methods, such as fluorescence microscopy techniques to image and quantitatively analyze the spatio-temporal dynamics of biological matter.
Zieske Research Group
MPI for the Science of Light
D-91058 Erlangen, Germany